British Pharmacological Society
The British Pharmacological Society is a charity with a mission to promote and advance the whole spectrum of pharmacology. We lead the way in the research and application of pharmacology.
Founded in 1931, in Oxford, by a group of around 20 pharmacologists, we now have over 4,000 members across 60 countries worldwide. They are active across academia, industry and healthcare.
Become a member of the British Pharmacological Society and benefit from:
- discounted tickets to meetings and workshops
- networking opportunities including access to our online Community platform
- access to bursaries, awards prizes and grants
- access to the 'British Journal of Pharmacology' and the 'British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology'
- opportunities to serve on committees
- and more!
For more information, visit: www.bps.ac.uk/membership-options
Join us for upcoming meetings and workshops:
7 - 8 Sep 2021 | Online, Worldwide
Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics (Training Workshop)
27 - 28 Sep 2021 | Liverpool, UK
Pharmacology & Drug Discovery (Training Workshop)
18 Oct 2021 | Online, Worldwide
AI & Computational Drug Discovery (Training Workshop)
21 Oct 2021 | Online, Worldwide
19th World Congress of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology (WCP2023)
2 -7 July 2023 | Glasgow, Scotland